How Our Program Works
We have designed a 100% web-based program for busy medical professionals to obtain or renew their PALS certification. Now, you can quickly and easily join the PALS provider network. To become a PALS provider we ask that our applicants meet a few requirements. Read further for an overview of our programs and what we ask of you.
- Confirm with your employer or institution before registering for these programs to determine that PALSCoursesOnline.com offers the certification you need.
- Bayside Medical Center provides exams for PALS certification and recertification only. We are not an online school or institution, and therefore, our programs do not include a preparation course. We encourage you to use AHA or AAP approved study material to prepare for either program. You can find the PALS Provider Manual and CD set and the AHA HeartCodeTM CD Course for purchase on our PALS Extras page.
- Both the PALS certification and PALS recertification programs are completed 100% online. There are no requirements or portions of either exam that need to be completed in-person.
- A score of 80% or higher is considered passing. You have unlimited chances to pass either exam.
- Upon passing either exam you will receive a confirmation email with your score and digital PALS provider card. A hard copy of your card will be mailed to the address provided during registration.
- Your PALS provider certification is active for 2 years from the date you passed your exam (this expiration date will be printed on your provider card). If you wish to maintain this credential, you will need to renew your PALS certification within 6 months of your expiration date.
- We are committed to your satisfaction – guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with the program you purchased you may receive a full refund if you have not yet submitted your answers. We cannot process refunds for applicants who have submitted their answers.